I will Convert Raster to Vector for $5

I will Convert Raster to Vector for $5 Only Available at http://ift.tt/XY81Ir (Special Link) I will Convert Raster to Vector, Starting from 5$ Lost your original vector file, only have flatten raster file (jpg,psd,png,etc.)? Need to convert artwork in to Vector ? Resolution depend file into resolution free format? I can trace your file in to these vector formats, Adobe Illustrator (*.AI) Encapsulated PostScript (*.EPS) Scalable Vector Graphics (*.SVG) I Also Provides, Background Transparent PNG file (*.PNG) JPG File (*.JPG) PDF file (*.PDF) I DELIVER FILES IN 6 FORMATS FOR $5 I use Adobe Illustrator CC to Vectorize. I deliver files in Adobe Illustrator CS version for compatibility reasons. If you you want deliverables in other formats please inform me about it. (i.e CorelDraw (*.CDR)) If you have a Very Complex file to vectorize, please order extra (Not sure?, Attach your file and message me.) I Deliver Orders with in ONE DAY! THANK YOU!



by: Wasantha

Created: --

Category: Graphics

Viewed: 9






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download (NEW) Latest Black Market Alpha v0.99.2.42 Full Apk for Android

Top iOS Downloads Secrets

Why Almost Everything You’ve Learned About Buy PR9 Backlinks Is Wrong and What You Should Know