provide 200 youtube like or 200 youtube comments within 5 hour for $6

provide 200 youtube like or 200 youtube comments within 5 hour for $6 Only Available at http://ift.tt/1C5EOLc (Special Link) youtube ranks their videos according to the number of "views", "comments", and "likes" they have, but another important factor is how many "comments" the video has, and that's what I can help you with, so you end up with a better rank position!!! All of my youtube related gigs are 100% safe to use AND don't worry about ORDERS IN QUEUE I can handle more than 100 at the same time! 15 YouTube comments=1$ 50 comments =4$ (up to 2500 YouTube comments) or 200 YouTube like =1$ (up to 5000 YouTube like) if you need more like or comments then you have to buy extra gig 500 YouTube like within 5 days rate is 5$, 1000 youtube like within 10 days rate is 10$, 5000 YouTube like rate is 50$ I will begin work as soon as possible and deliver my work within 1 days! Do check out the SUPERB reviews from my AWESOME Customers. Also, note that my services will NEVER get your video banned.​



by: fuadhasanprince

Created: --

Category: Youtube

Viewed: 104






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download (NEW) Latest Black Market Alpha v0.99.2.42 Full Apk for Android

Top iOS Downloads Secrets

Why Almost Everything You’ve Learned About Buy PR9 Backlinks Is Wrong and What You Should Know